requently Asked Questions and Fees
How much will the sessions cost?
- Individual Standard Fee £45 per session
- Anger management Fee £40 per session
- Couples Fee £60 per session
- Trainee/student counsellors are offered a reduced rate
- If you prefer to pay by using a credit card please use the PayPal link below. Before making a PayPal payment please ensure you have booked an appointment and it has been confirmed. Otherwise payment can be made by cheque, cash or bank transfer at the end of the first session.
You may be covered for counselling through your Private Health Insurance. Please check directly with your Health Insurance Company.
How long is each session?
Each session lasts for 50 minutes.
How much is the first assessment session?
The assessment session is £45.00. Depending on the outcome of the assessment I may offer either 6 - 12 sessions or open-ended counselling, which ever is most appropriate to your needs.
How often are sessions?
Normally weekly but I can be flexible. A maintenance programme is also offered.
What evenings can you offer?
I work on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at Henry House, Heene Road. Monday and Tuesday evenings are offered from a location in Ferring.
Where do the sessions take place from?
Evening appointments are held at Henry House, 189 Heene Road Worthing BN11 4NN. Daytime and evening appointments are offered in Ferring.
Are individual or couples counselling sessions private and confidential?
Yes. I abide by the ethics of the BACP and each session is kept private and confidential.
Do you offer concessions?
I offer low cost counselling to trainee/student counsellors and for those in receipt of benefits and on low income.
What happens next?
Please click on the email link and fill out the relevant boxes. I will reply as soon as possible. Sessions purchased in advance can now be paid above via payPal.